"Actions of Life" for Education and Culture
In 2010, INTERMAERICAN included Culture and Education into the key “Actions for Life” axes and undertook a series of related initiatives:
For Letters and Arts
- Collaboration with the Onasis Cultural Center-House of Arts and Letters under the “Art & Therapy” pilot project
- Sponsorship of the concert of the “Mikis Theodorakis” Orchestra, aiming at gathering food for the most deprived persons of Athens.
For Cultural Heritage
- Participation in the Citizens’ Movement “DIAZOMA”
- Support of the “Europa Nostra” awards
- “Meeting our Heritage”, for the Staff: museum tours for the Company staff
- Donation of educational equipment, furnishing, computers etc. to primary and secondary schools
- Sponsorship of the very important “Orange Grove” initiative, undertaken by the Dutch Embassy. The “Orange Grove” acheter du cialis en ligne program offers to young people in Greece opportunities to develop and implement business ideas.
For the Fight against Corruption
INTERAMERICAN sponsored "Transparency International - Greece", an organization newly established in Greece, for an event organized at the headquarters of the Company concerning the fight against corruption.