Shareholder Structure and Shareholder Capital

Shareholder Structure and Shareholder Capital

ACHMEA is INTERAMERICAN’s principal shareholder with a 99.89% stake. The remaining 0.11% is held by various individual shareholders. In 31/12/2013 the Company’s shareholder capital amounted to 147.045.352,80 euros divided in 122.537.794 ordinary registered shares, of 1,20 Euros each, while the reserve from issuing shares above par value amounts to 111.942.667,51 euros.

Actions Calendar

X

April 2019

S M T W T F S
31
1
2
3
4
5
6
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
28
29
30
1
2
3
4